Cycling is something that starts from a young age and there are not many brands that cater specifically to the younger riders. Our Royalbaby bike review will look at the top Royalbaby bikes and allow you to see if these bikes are designed for your kids. These bikes come with a big reputation but are they worth it. If you are looking for the best Royalbaby bike, the RoyalBaby Kids Bike Boys Girls Freestyle Bicycle is one of the most useful to choose.
Finding a bike for kids will means you need to find a comfortable bike that has all the features to ensure your kids are safe and comfortable. The Royalbaby bikes are comfortable to ride and they have a large following that ensures you get value for your money. The following article dives deeper into the brand and the special features of the bikes.
- 1 Product Ratings
- 2 Pros Of The Royalbaby Bikes
- 3 Cons Of The Royalbaby Bikes
- 4 The Breakdown – Benefits (Royalbaby Bike Review)
- 5 The Breakdown – Drawbacks (Royalbaby Bike Review)
- 6 Wrap-Up
Royalbaby is one of the few brands that focus on creating some of the top bikes for children. However, there are many options you can look for when you need to buy a bike. We have done some research and according to many of the other sellers and reviewers, here are some of the there ratings to help you see the quality.
Wallmart – 4.5/5
Cyclelab – 4.5/5
As you might have noticed, the overall feeling when it comes to these bikes is positive and you don’t need to worry about a bad bike when you choose the Royalbaby brand. Most Royalbaby Bike Reviews look at the quality of the bike and they are constructed from the people who have purchased the bike.
Pros Of The Royalbaby Bikes
There are many great reviews, but when you study the bikes, you will see some of the pros and cons. We have looked at some of the top things that many people like and you can use the information to see if the bike is ideal for your kids. Here are some of the pros you can expect for the Royalbaby bikes for kids:
- Kid-Specific: One of the main benefits is these bikes are designed specifically for children. The manufacturer only focuses on bikes that have been made for kids.
- Variety Of Sizes: There are numerous different sizes that you can choose from, which range from the 12-inch bike to the 20-inch bike. It should make it easier and more comfortable to ride for kids to find the right size.
- Color Variety: Since kids always need something versatile and they want a bike that has shocking colors, the manufacturer has added it. There are a variety of colors that you can choose from for your kids.
- Solid Frame: While most of the frames are made from steel, the bike is heavy. However, it is one of the most durable materials that will ensure kids can fall and the bike will work.
- Assembly: These bikes will arrive mostly assembled and you don’t need to spend lots of time or have specific tools if you want to set up the bike.
- Training Wheels: While you can find numerous training wheels on the market today, it is far better when the training wheels are already included in the deal.
- Reliable Comments: Most people have good and positive feedback on the bikes and they have been used for many years by all sorts of children.
Cons Of The Royalbaby Bikes
Even though this is one of the best bikes on the market today, it is not without any flaws. There are a few downsides that you will need to deal with and almost every bike will have a few flaws. However, Royalbaby continuously works to improve these flaws and with every bike they put on the market, the aim is to reduce downsides. Here are some of the downsides we have come across:
- Heavy: Lightweight bikes are often used to make them more comfortable for most riders. However, the steel frames on these bikes make them heavy.
- Coaster Brakes: As you might have noticed in previous articles, we like to push the disc brakes. However, these bikes only have basic coaster brakes.
- Brakes Need To Be Adjusted: One of the downsides is that the brakes often need to be adjusted and these bikes need some setting changes.
- Small Saddle: One thing that you might want to upgrade as soon as possible in the saddle and these saddles are slightly small.
- Perfect Sizing: While this cannot be considered a negative, it is something to keep in mind and these bikes might not have the perfect sizing for all riders.
When looking at some of the top brands like Diamondback, you will notice that the Royalbaby brand is competing and it will ensure that your kid can find the right bike for their needs. It is nearly impossible to find the perfect bike for every person. However, Royalbaby tries to come as close as possible when doing it.
The Breakdown – Benefits (Royalbaby Bike Review)
Almost 85% assembled
Not everyone has all the tools to assemble a bike and it can be expensive to take your bike to a professional for assembly. Fortunately, the RoyalBaby Kids Bike Boys Girls Freestyle Bicycle is one of their top options and it is almost completely assembled. You will only need to add some of the basics to ensure it is comfortable.
This is not the only bike with these features and most of these bikes have a similar setup. Once you receive the bike, you will notice that there are only a few basic things that need to be adjusted. The seat is one of these features. Even if it were assembled, you would have taken it apart to find the most comfortable setup for your kid.
Almost all the Royalbaby bikes have a steel frame and the steel frame makes it more durable for most kids. It is worth noting that kids can often fall and when you have an aluminum bike; it might damage the frame and even bend. However, steel is one of the most durable materials that will ensure kids can use them over and over.
Keep in mind that the steel frame is not without any downsides. The best bikes on the market today are often made from carbon fiber. However, steel is heavier than many of the other materials and it will be heavier to carry. Many people have noted that it is one of the heavier bike brands and adults will need to assist kids in transporting them.
Designed For Kids
If you do a simple search, you will find many bikes designed for kids. However, very few of these brands are specifically targeting children. The Royalbaby brand focuses only on designing bikes for kids and when you look at some of these sizes, you will notice they are for kids. The biggest size is only 20-inches, which is good for teenagers.
Some of their smaller bikes are 12-inches in size and this refers to the wheels. The smallest bikes are for children of around 3-years old. The RoyalBaby Boys Girls Kids Bike Honey Buttons are one of these versatile bikes and it has numerous sizes that are ideal for kids. The smallest size is 12-inches, which is ideal for smaller kids.
Giving a small kid a mountain bike with a drivetrain might confuse them and they will not be old enough to figure it out. Royalbaby focuses on designing single-speed drivetrains that make these bikes accessible for children. Additionally, they have a variety of bikes, which range from a good BMX bike to a variety of freestyle bikes.
The RoyalBaby Kids Bike Boys Girls Freestyle Bicycle is one of the best examples of this versatility and the bike comes with comfortable training wheels. It is one of the smaller bikes that will be useful for most beginners. The bike has a molded and adjustable seat that will offer kids ergonomic seating for more comfort.
No matter which bike you choose, it should be performance-driven. All the best bikes on the market today are designed to help you improve your riding. The RoyalBaby Boys Girls Kids Bike BMX Freestyle 2 Hand Brakes Bicycles will make it comfortable for beginners and it should allow you to have a BMX experience as a kid or teenager.
The accessories of the bike are made from quality materials. However, you can add additional accessories if you feel that the bike is not good enough on its own. However, you won’t need to add as many accessories due to the present features. We would recommend the brand for saving you money in the long run.
Lastly, you can find many kids’ bikes and when looking at many of the high-end brands, you will notice how expensive these bikes can be. The Royalbaby brand focuses on keeping the prices as affordable as possible. The RoyalBaby Kids Bike Boys Girls Space No. 1 Aluminum Bike has an aircraft-grade aluminum frame and it is affordable.
The Breakdown – Drawbacks (Royalbaby Bike Review)
Coaster Brakes For Most Bikes
There are many different bikes on the market today and the brakes used for the bike are one of the most important parts of the bikes. If you have a comfortable bike, you need to make sure that the brakes will keep you safe. The Royalbaby bikes only have coaster brakes and when traveling at exceptional speeds, it is not always the safest.
However, this does not mean all of their bikes have the same setup and braking system. The RoyalBaby Boys Girls Kids Bike Honey Buttons are one of the standout options and it features a different braking system, which includes the caliper brakes. The caliper brakes are nowhere near the disc brakes, but it will make life slightly easier.
Not Everyone Likes The Training Wheels
No one can argue that Royalbaby has some of the best training wheels on the market today. However, many people don’t like these brakes and they feel that it takes a kid longer to learn how to ride a bicycle without the training wheels. If you like the training wheels for more safety, Royalbaby is one of the top brands.
Many people prefer the balance bike and the Schwinn Koen Boys Bike is one of the top balance bikes that you can choose when you want something different. Keep in mind that some of these bikes might be a safety risk. However, they will ensure that your kid can learn the ropes much faster and more efficiently.
Royalbaby has been around for many years and the brand has been making quality bikes to ensure that your kid can safely learn the ropes. We hope the Roaylbaby Bike Review article has revealed some of the features and thoughts you might have been wondering about. We would love to read some of your comments on these bikes.